Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A HUGE RETHINK

We have become such a JOKE in the world for our ease in manipulation and political spin, that the Israelis have taken it one step too far! I never thought I would turn on Israel, but the charges they have made against the Obama Administration ARE WAY OVER THE TOP!!! Clearly their extremists are trying to BUY our extremists! DON'T YOU DARE FUCK IN OUR INTERNAL DOMESTIC POLITICS UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO BE "THROWN UNDER THE BUS!" Like the shithead sewer rats that you are! I had better start hearing some sane voices from within the Jewish community, or it's over: Israel is on it own to solve ALL it's problems! How dare you turn on the only thing that secures your existence at all? It is not smart to bite the ALPHA dog, it's down right stupid, you tiny pimple on the butt of nature! Old racist jews are not the people to use as your spokesmen, we are not THAT STUPID!

Footnote: I am not out to change any opinions. I am but a reflection of popular opinions in the USA. Understand that when you loose the message to me, you loose thinking men all across the country, not because of any of my influence, but by your own actions! During a time of great polarization, don't mess with our fight, both sides will turn on you, little sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment