Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cured of dying at least

Some of you might not know that between Thanksgiving and Christmas 2011, one of my chemo drugs (carbo-platum) decided to try and kill me, instead of my cancer. That was rather rude of it, and it's been a slow recovery since, but I'm starting to feel real progress at getting there, so maybe I can get back in the game soon.

Gingrich? Isn't this the guy that said; "Anyone who quotes me or shows that clip of what I said is a liar!" I have to admit that sometime Gingrich is as quotable as Dan Quail. But you really want the DISGRACED RESIGNED SPEAKER as PRESIDENT?

It's January 2012, government is all closed up for the year, cause massive elections are in the air. And I have to admit that my view of those parties has changed a lot in just the last month:
Democrat=Bankers & Mega Entertainment party.
Republican=Big Energy, Insurance, Hedge Fund party.
Who is out for the 99%? You got me stumped, because it sure isn't either of these guys!
I've said it before, and still mean it, I'm glad I don't have children to inherit this hell hole we are leaving them. But good luck to you all, low value voters!



No comments:

Post a Comment