Thursday, January 26, 2012

Obama's Fantasyland

What's that?

Oh, I just had my buttons pushed, and I'm mad enough to piss in their hamper for it, but I will refrain and take it all out on you guys instead.

A friend was highly insulted by Newt Gingrich's Lunar Station plan. With all the thing we supposedly can no longer afford, let's put AMERICANS on the MOON forever. So, he picked it apart, in a very fair way. And he stated that he didn't like his intelligence being insulted this way, on some goofball fantasyland.

First comment from RABID Republican; "At least it's better than Obama's Fantasyland!"

WTF?
If your going to make an attack, attack SOMETHING REAL (an issue or policy)!
Let me guess that, that takes away your guns and your Bibles? What a sack of shit this is, that just isn't playing or working this election, it's nothing but Fantasyland.

Thanks to Jan Brewer again, we're back to talking about manners and common decency. And out of RESPECT for the President, I will stop calling him just by his last name, and will from here refer to him and President Obama instead. (Well, right after this posting.)

"I can't wait for the death-panel ride- I hear it's scary!"

No comments:

Post a Comment