Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hack me once, shame on you! Hack me twice, **** you!

Can you tell what started this?
I'm just your ordinary guy, trying to make a living. Who's health had other ideas! So, I started a blog, to share my experiences with family and others, and collect and give as good advice and motivation as best we can. Sounded like a good idea at the time. Then along come the forum spammers, who abused the whole system. So in a fit of rage, I blew up the blog, and replaced it with a page that chewed some ***. Well, that just made me a moving target! Next thing I know, I'm getting defaced. Then they start planting Trojans in my code. And all because I wanted to talk about being sick, rather than online boner pills! I think?

I say; I think, because of these events. However, somebody did scan all my domains registrations. And the next thing you know, they were all under attack. Which just kept escalating.

So rather than writing my own code, and doing my own thing. I decided to let them, try and hack the good folks at Google this time around. This should be entertaining at least.

So, here we begin again. I'm no longer so sick- thank you. Except now we're in a recession, and I haven't worked in a few years. Ah, that's just not good on a man's resume! That, and I'm totally tired of my career, and the hackers that like crack it. So I just don't know what to do now?

1 comment:

  1. The recent attacks, seemed to be aimed at getting me kicked off search engines. I doubt this guy is part of the Russian Hackers that created it, but he uses their common Trojan to plant and run. He just wants enough of it left behind, that it will get picked up by the scanners and robots, to mark me as evil!

    The problem with this, is that he must figure that I'm not watching- oh, but I am! This kind of plan might work on a website, posted and then ignored, but I'm working mine, almost daily.

    Let's face it, my biggest problem in this, is my host being Swiss cheese, and aging like cheese too. This is a modern security expert, taking on guys that have let their knowledge laps, for big profits.

    However, I suspect that I know exactly who it is, that is doing this. Nobody is perfect, I will catch you. And I promise to sue!

    ReplyDelete