Saturday, December 27, 2008

My websites


So am a cowering in fear from a punk?
No, not really. It's taken like two and half seconds to break my writing habits, and to fall back in to my normal unsocial modes of operation. Yeah, I know, I suck! Midwinter depression on top of it all.

Right now, I'm researching attorneys, as well as other hosts. Hoping not to have to use them.

Meanwhile;
RandySmiley.COM is still under attack, so it's parked.
Foxtail-Farms.COM no longer can host a live squirrel cam, or my conversations over the fence. Instead it tries to talk you into buying beer steins.
SmileyInteractive.NET is shut down. I really need a real job, anyway!


I will let my core know by word of mouth, what and were I'm working next. And because I need to focus on that- this is about all there at the moment.
I hope you all have a Happy New Year, with much joy, laughter, and no sorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment