Monday, March 22, 2010

It's not over, and the democracy is intact.

Even when (fairly elected, and legal) President Obama signs into LAW, the Senate/Congressional Health Care Reform Act of 2010, out battle is not won! There is not only the House amendments that must be ratified by the Senate, before they are sent to the President, there is still the issues of COST CONTROL, and an ALTERNATIVE to the mandated insurance. To say that the Mandates are not constitutional is most likely true, when government doesn't step up to the plate with alternatives.

I make no secret that I want Medicare for ALL! I want you at any age, in any condition, at any time (including in an ER needing surgery) to be able to sign in, and PURCHASE insurance on the spot- instantly. Why? For every single anti-government hard-head out there, that will not ever be forced to do what they should do, until it's too late! I also what Doctors to expunged from personal responsibility to treat anyone not somehow insured. That why, I want them to be able to get Medicare there right in the ER!

Do you really want to know what is bleeding local governments dry? Uninsured health care is the number 1 thing. Guess what nearly ends on Thursday?

What about the illegals? Don't you want HEALTHY ILLEGALS? Do you know the kind of diseases they can pass to the rest of us, when walled out of our medical system? I think Mexico should pay for Mexican's using our system when working here illegally. I think Canada should too! I'm not an open boarders guy, but health is too important an issue, for every HUMAN, legal or not.

I think if there is going to be legal mandates, there must be a Single Payer Option (Medicare for all (who want or need it)). And I do think you have to even insure illegals (but not for free).

Meanwhile, what we won:
Insurance Pools (nobody is too small to insure anymore, once small businesses will be able to pool with eachother).
End of PREEXISTING CONDITIONS (you can now shop all policies, to find the right fit).
NO MORE CAP VALUES! (The insurance companies have to complete your treatment.)
Low income credit, and financial aid.
Donut hole closes on Medicare.
The horrible mandate!

I'm not exactly sure what in the House Fix at the moment. But I'll get back to you. This is only the beginning of 'REFORM'. It does nothing to control costs. It does nothing to protect you from bad doctors. It does nothing to control the cost of prescription drugs, or brainwashing ads. It does nothing to curb abusive charges in hospitals. It does nothing to stop your insurance company from having it's own secret death panels. It only strikes the first blow.

Meanwhile, I double dog dare Republican's to reopen the donut hole in Medicare, repeal preexisting conditions ban, repeal cap ban, and repeal financial aid. THIS IS A DOUBLE DOG DARE- DO IT, I WANT TO SEE YOU OUT OF POWER FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS!

One thing I can promise. I will remember who was on the right side of history in November, I really can promise that!
See for yourself, the effects! (Too bad for Tanning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment