Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pain at the pump

Think the answer is still DRILL BABY, DRILL?
Do you know that there is a surplus of GASOLINE in the United States of America, and yet pump prises continue to rise?
Where is your supply and demand nonsense in that?
There is plenty of oil in world, that's not going anywhere, it's safe.
So where are your simplistic supply and demand rules on that?
Wars on the surface have nothing to do with oil in ground.
You can drill every spot of North American you can fit a pump on, and you will still only produce 1% of the world's need for oil. But the better question is where does that oil go? Here's a clue, there is no USA market for oil, only a global market for oil. You are competing will India and China for every drop of that oil, regardless of where the oil well is producing the product.
FACT: Drill EVERYWHERE in the USA, and it will only lower the price $0.10 in the over the next 20 years. But in 40 years, you will no longer have an oil reserve.
FACT: The taxes on gasoline are about $0.38 per gallon.

Personally, I don't understand this politics? I'm a smart guy, but using 100% of brain on this, I can't figure it out? If you have it all figured out, I'll bet your WRONG, and will eat your underwear sooner or later, as a wish sandwich.

Oil, I'm not a fan of it. It pollutes the ground, it pollutes the air. It will give you cancer, and it will kill you. Yet we burn it in cars, which puts far more Co2, and other very bad gases into the air, than what should not be there, and creates global warming... but everybody wants it. Because they know of no other CHEAP source of energy. Oil is the magic bullet to the energy problem. I want my leaf blower, not a rake or a broom! I want to lift a ton instead of pound. I want to go WAY TOO FAST! I want to zap my dinner in 3 minutes.

I know, I know, I know! I want that to. But I really feel that I'm being had.

No comments:

Post a Comment