Monday, July 27, 2009

Palin, Palin, Palin

Bet you think you know where this is going to go?
Ha- BET YOUR WRONG THIS TIME!

I noticed Sara Palin, one of my very least favourite people in the whole Universe! Not that I know a lot of people outside Earth, or anything. But let's just say; her Amerogrance is exactly the kind of thing that pisses me off. We need to pull back the rhetoric, really stop being imperialistic, and get back to simple core values, and deal with our real issues, not just the fake ones. None of which Sara understands.

What I noticed clearly in her resignation ceremony(?), was her shot at Hollywood. This is a favorite straw-dog to kick, for any politician. Hollywood sucks, liberals suck, liberal Hollywood sucks little green donkey dick! Then why do you buy so much theater popcorn? But she locked right in on the topic of her kids. Which when you parade them around as family value props, I don't quite understand how they are out of bounds? WAIT! BUT THEY SHOULD BE! Always! No question there! It's like the old rape arguments: Dress provocatively, and you've got expect... NO! Not acceptable, EVER!

My point here is; That if Sara wants to attack Hollywood, and the media elite; Son of Bitch, I can get behind that! Which might not be such good news for Mr. Murdock. (This ain't myspace, I can say that here).

Besides gender and politics, and general good looks, there's a huge difference between Sara and myself. You actually want to hear her opinions? But mine, you'll get anyway. Perhaps?

Well, without that valueless leftest media, doggin her every move, and every word. And tormenting herself, and her kids; where will she be? Please God, help the bitch ditch the media! Pretty please?

Now part of my problem with Sara is that voice, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me! And it's not the words coming out of the mouth that bother me- it's the excitement in the voice. The higher she squeaks, the more I've got to leave- so I only get her through the filter of the media, it the only way I can even half way stand her.

Here's a clue for you all. Sara is not going away, like a failed VP candidate should. Not at all. By NOT being in office, she no longer has those pesky little special interest rules to live by. And now, for the first time in her live, she has developed a taste for money! Ooo, this is new, I see why people like it? I just can't believe she couldn't have finished her term of a year and a half, other than just wants it all NOW! Right NOW! And let you judge her character on that.

I'm willing to bet, that she'll settle into a nice lucrative deal with the NRA, well besides her whoring for Big Oil. They seem to like that "Drill baby, drill!" stuff. And resettle in the state of New York. It is my worsted nightmare that she would settle in California- but she's invited to speak at the Reagan Library, later this month. Please God, East Coast, EAST COAST!!!

PS: Remember my rant about stupid Google Ads? Posting this, there was SaraPac, begging me for a hand out- no, I shit you not! They still don't get the concept of context? Google is stupid, particularly politically stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment