Monday, January 11, 2010

Good News, Palin joins FOXNEWS!

Yes, I did say that, it is good news to hear that Sara Palin finally joined Fox News cable network.

Maybe now, Chris Mathews will finally realize that she's only in it for the money and fame: She's not going to run for President. When the going gets tough, Sara gets to cut and run!

With nonstop exposure to Palin, it will interesting to see how long she can hold on to 1.1 million Facebook fans. Here's a clue for you, she not very bright at all. She can deliver the zingers, I'll give you that, but there's no substance to her. We know she loves the bright lights, and all the money that fame brings. So, I'm very very sure, Sara will not run for public office again. She has a voice and a cause, and attention turned to her, any time she wants. She can even pretend to be fair, honest, and always truthful. What more can a girl ask?

For me though, this will force me into new viewing habits. I'll have to completely stop watching Count Down, because Beck, Limbaugh, and a daily Palin rant will be just too much, for even me! I genuinely dislike her, and don't revel in people attacking or praising her. I wish she would shut up and go away, but that's just not going to happen. She gives too many men with big wallets, big boners, so that is never going to happen, until the perkiness wears thin.

For the simple minded foul mouth idiots like me, Sara is living the dream. She's charmed, blessed, loved. Gad!? But honestly, it's about time there Fox!

If 1.1 million sounds like a lot to you, I'll remind you that there is 300 million people in America today. And at least half of us, don't like her at all. I hope they put her up against Rachel Maddow, it's not going to make any difference to who watches what at all, but it will give me something real to watch instead of that train wreck.

Sara's announcement made me laugh until my sides ached; "It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news." I laugh, because I beleive she really means it! Enjoy the Sara Palin Show all you conservatives living in a totally different universe of Christian Physics(?).

No comments:

Post a Comment