Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Congrats to Republicans

Winning Teddy's seat might seem something to crow about. So go ahead claim it as the doom of Obama, a crushing defeat, that he'll never recover from. Go ahead, because I need the laugh about now. The voters of Mass, have nearly forced me into bankruptcy with my insurance company. That I don't appreciate. I also know that there is a law of the jungle when it comes to failure, and that everybody will be punished by the ALL THE INSURANCE COMPANIES for their failure- meaning higher rates, job losses, etc.

Scott Brown, from what I understand ran a great campaign. I blame the democrats for running an uninspiring woman for the seat. A GOD DAMN HANDSOME MAN always gets +2 voting edge. You think it's not true, voters aren't that shallow, look around. So, a woman must run a perfect campaign- always! But it's very hard to beat a 50ish handsome man, who is running a good campaign. Coakley didn't, they took the seat for granted (maybe). They let him define the issues, unchallenged. They lost, and they deserved it.

Voters are shallow. Got a nice smile, and a face they want to have a drink with- you got a vote! But don't let Brown's victory go to your heads, it's not a mandate message. Teddy wasn't that bad a lookin guy either!

Now Senator Brown just got his ass lit on fire! He's got to do things to REBUILD the middle class. Republican's hate the middle class, so we'll see how he survives Washington? The machine will not let a newbie do shit on his own- so don't think your getting a independent voice- he'll be another shill, that has to stand on the floor hour after hour, reciting his daughter's favorite recipes, filibustering.

On health care reform, I blame the Senate for not getting health care done on time, back in AUGUST, like the House did.

We came so close, this is NOT OVER!!! I will fight on, to make it a human right yet! But I just lost about $100k, in the next 15 years. The reform will never come around again in my lifetime, shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment