Friday, August 5, 2011

The daily spin

Jesus is back in Canada. I think because he approves of Socialized Medical Treatment Plans, enough to come and pee in some guy's pool. Meanwhile, this other article might explain why humans see God in the clouds in the first place. It's been an interesting morning; Amen!

I see the theme today is hire a vet. Cause they have such super high-tech skills. They are master of the mouse, and are commandos of point and click, unlike the college boy. Nobody anywhere in America is trained to press buttons with such resolve and pride. Nobody! Of coarse you may get emails that read like this; "Hey, hey, you old dumbfuck! How the shit have you been? God Damn, you need our fuckin super auto policy upgrade? Their really riding my balls on this, I hope you can help out an old buddy that would NEVER leave you behind."

Ah fuck, do we really have to talk about Rick Perry's prayers? I DON'T CARE WHO OR WHAT HE HANGS WITH, I'd never vote for him anyway. I want smart people to run for president, I could careless even if they were Shinto.

No comments:

Post a Comment