Monday, June 15, 2009

Congratulations 009 winners!




I would like to congratulate President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on his supreme victory! It's good to have friends in high places, now isn't it?

And the Lakers for finally doing what you should have done last year, before giving Boston another championship ahead of you. We need two more to tie, and three to be the greatest franchise of all time- until then, it's just expected, every year- let's get this done already! How hard could it be to do 4 in a row, it's just a playground game, right? Your on a roll now, right?

A bow to my greatness for sticking with you for seven horrible years, and paying cable prices to see you all year, would be nice too. I am patting myself on the back, but I'm not pouring anything on my face (see waterboarding below).

I would sincerely like to congratulate Phil Jackson, for sticking in there long enough, to grind it into a dead guy. I don't think he actually watching Phil, so he could careless about your puff of smoke in his honor. But now, your #1, with #10. X this! Comin' back, or is it Curt's turn to be replaced again? You're lighting up for Red, but which Red, really? The only thing that matters to me, is that you did it to a Celtic!

I'm betting on Shaw for USC for some reason. However, Laker coaches never seem to get jobs anywhere else? Too much nail biting fear, I think?

See, your religion doesn't take a summer break, are you envious or what? But I can sure live without those damn puppets, and that stupid piano mumble (boring my memories to death). And right-now; where'd the Pussycat Dolls go, "Are you kidding me?" I need my dolls back, to post up on- I miss them drums, bad! Boom, boom, that!

Cobe, Cobe, Cobe! Let's see, Gold Metal & MVP, and Championship & yet another MVP. Who needs that regular season thing anyway, apparently they only give that to loosers! All in a years work- nothin to it, right? Even I'm impressed. Now that that's over, give them the finger, would ya? (I mean the pinky, not the other bad finger!)

In case some of you think I missed something- No Football Locally.

So now what am I going to watch until October? Burning cop cars in LA, or burning cop cars in Tehran- it doesn't matter, all tire fires smell the same! Maybe I'll watch more mucking fuppets wearing their big shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment