Monday, August 10, 2009

Health crisis

The only one's going to loose from Health Care Reform, are health insurance companies, who currently make all the rules as they go along. But they aren't even going too loose much! Look, they give you a contract that comes in a book thick enough to be a phone book, that a Supreme Court Justice can't figure out. Not even doctors like insurance companies: Even my Republican Cardiologist tells me that! So why are you on THEIR SIDE, again?

Living Wills are to enforce your wishes about care when you can't speak for yourself. That's not a death warrant, you can make it clear, you want heroic steps taken to preserve your life, if you wish! It makes it clear, exactly what your wishes are about life, and now how is that a bad thing? Not your family's wishes, or your spouse, your wishes about care, treatment, and even death. They are very complex documents to setup, and some one wanted to help you do it, by having the government pay for the attorney. It's not to make you decide how to die, because your somehow worthless! And that's why the "death panel" remark pisses me off, it's not just spin. It's the kind of sellout I expect from you know who, and her whoring for Wall Street.

When it comes to health care reform, I haven't got a lot of faith in our government. They are still owned by Wall Street, and don't kid yourself! Voting Democrat did not change that! Those who are concerned about Government Sponsored Boob Jobs, and Sex Changes, and stuff, are humorous at best. What do you think Government Quality Boobs would look like? Go ahead, write your own punch line, I dare you! You could go in for a sex change and come out an ostrich instead. Come on lets get real, that's what the insurance companies would be competing with, so how do they loose?

What they don't like is the idea of less profit, but the free ride is over!!! They've behaved badly, and now they're going to have to pay a price. Which with this Congress means all of a slap on the wrist and promise not to do it any more, with your fingers crossed behind your back.

First Single Payer fell- not an option. Now the Public Option might fall. I'm already MRMIP (it's Government Supplemented by California), and that's just more of the same old shit, that is intended to barely keep you alive! Now, you can get insurance that covers you for million dollars lifetime, but I can't. I'm sick, so I can only get $100k- LIFETIME, which isn't much! A driver runs me over at the post office and it's $600k, but I can't insure myself for that at all? My cancer can wipe out what I've got in a year, so I need a safety net!

Which means with your opposition and shouting, you've signing my death warrant. And you wonder why I take it personal? Because your afraid of government boobs, profiteers, Nazis, death panels, DMV lines, and spin and lies!? Bankrupting your insurance company is hilarious (remember what we did for AIG). Unbelievable, if I wasn't such a sceptic to begin with, I'd sure be one now. This is starting to look like the sameo sameo thing, all over again. What a nightmare!

Democrats, hang your heads in shame, you're the same old spineless jelly fish, you've always been. Get back in the water and sting! What change I can believe in? Prove this nasty old sceptic wrong- PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment