Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tom Ridge tells sorta?



You think you know the topic by now? Let it run! I've got to admit, I laughed, and I cried, like all good stories should do to you. Even the scariest monster was kept to the very end on this one. This is not a liberal bashing Bush, when you get into it, which is what makes it so very scary! We hope things have changed...

UPDATE (9/2/09):
Tom Ridge is out selling his book this week, and setting the record strait, that; he meant the system was designed as such, that you couldn't play politics with the threat level. That not why I posted this piece to begin with, so I have nothing to change here!

It is a good point Tom makes about the Madrid train bombing, and how it shaped politics post 9/11. Something very much on their minds.

He is one of the conservatives, that I really, really like, and wish we had a whole bunch more of. But this is about the executive administration, which is why I will not change it! It wasn't his actions I was attacking- Hint: It's Homeland Security that worries me most, particularly FEMA- and having seen how FEMA acts in a disaster up close when Running Springs Burnt a few years ago, I hope you NEVER have to deal with them! REALLY!

Col. Wilkerson is also one of my very favourite conservatives. I posted this because of his comment: "One wonder's if there is enough shame to go around?"- was my point, and why this posting will not be changed! If I can get yesterday's Maddow interview, I'll post it too- it's very important- Ah, and I can still, so here goes...
Watching this a second or third time, I realize this is a lot like watching attorneys argue hypothetical arguments. But it was a good job done by both. Very good interview guys, but it needed some of those old 1960's kidshow TV shaving cream pie fights- that's what it needed! Now, I do understand that Ridge is back peddling, and weaseling out, but I expect that. The book says what it says! His words defending his buddies and party, are what they are, it's what stamped in ink, the record will remember. Meanwhile, some very serious laws could have been broken by influencing government agencies with political pressure. That's not good!

No comments:

Post a Comment