Saturday, September 12, 2009

We're fired, We Quit

I'm feeling very rebellious at the moment. The Sheriff Helicopter been in the air since 7 AM, circling and circling, like it did the day before, and the day before that. I live in the woods, there are two roads in and out, so I really wonder and wonder how much this is costing me?

I wanted to break things up here, now that most of you are on the right side of history, and see the need to have health care reform, and that nobody will be tattooing 666 to your foreheads, or anything, we just want you to have a free flu shot, and treatment for cancer that doesn't bankrupt you.

I wanted to post a little Janis. And while I could find one good song on YouTube, it wasn't exactly what I wanted. And the next thing you know, I'm chasing White Rabbits, which lead to Smothers Brothers. Which exposes HOW they got fired by CBS, once they weren't being subtle enough, about being hip! And then Along Comes Mary- the most vulgar song of the new enlightenment- I blush! Perfect for here:



That song is just a little _______ up.
...and what did we get? We got Devo!

Let's follow this a little farther:


Yeah, it's Tom & Dick's act, but guess who wrote it? My guess would be, there still a little resentment in the air (or off it)?
Just exactly how many times did the NETWORKS fire Tom & Dick? Is my last cynical question.

No comments:

Post a Comment