Friday, July 29, 2011

Once a week, at least

If there was something I wish I could do, it would be to get YOU ALL to watch Dylan Ratigan once a week. No he's not leftist nutjob, or tighty righty. He's a guy that knows exactly who's to blame, and it's BOTH SIDES! He's an analyst for Bloomburg, who just got totally fed up with the crap being peddled by Wall Street and the Bankers, who decided to create a show that would take them to task. He hits both the left and the right as hard as they can be hit. And no, I don't think anybody can take him daily, but what he has to say is worth it in understanding why it's going to take maybe generations to fix what's wrong with America. It will take that long to unspin and settle down.

Frankly, I want to stream the whole show from today (7/29/11) to you. The important thing was where it all started, with deregulating the banks under Clinton. How that got more screwed up under Bush (adding Prescription Drugs, Wars, and Tax breaks), and how now, they've totally corrupted Obama with this bad bad burrito of bad ideas, that he can't seem to end, but is finding a way to stomach. I'll embedded it as soon as I can find it.

The point is, that yes I'm angry with Obama. More so, that those who just hate him because he's a Democrat (and black). I'm annoyed, angry, but I have to vote for him again. See 'Best o' if you don't know why! He's too much Wall Street's president, and less so mine! I have all the influence that I'm afraid I have. But getting Democrats back in power is our nation's best HOPE to effect true reforms to set this country back on a solid footing.

Dear Mr and Mrs America; Please stop voting for D students, who will not simply and routinely raise the credit ceiling, like it has always been done before. There is a point where you have to stop politicking and have to start governing. 25 people have this fucked up for Republicans. 25 people can fix it by crossing the aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment