Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Under Review

Imagine that, I deleted a post!
Why?  I'm no fan of Amy Winehouse, and I while I would like to make a positive point from her, I honestly feel for her parents.  And I feel deeply for her parents.  So, I'm eating what I had to say.  Never mind.  I was totally wrong.  She's gone, RIP.  Not my place to judge.  Forgive me? 

I don't spend a lot of time on the Debt Ceiling crisis.  Other than to say get it done!  The reason is that I'm not economist.  Frankly I haven't a clue what it's about?  I do know that this is about money we already spent, and not money we're going to spend, which is how it's being presented by the Republicans.  But what I understand in this; is Politics.

Bush failed.  There is no spin that can be made for that, it crashed because of his policies, and at the end of his watch.  He wanted to be the President that put more people in a home, than any other in history, and he did.  Even if they didn't have a way to pay for it.

Politics at it's worsted acts exactly like a spoiled brat.  Our guy failed, no way, you failed, YOU failed!!  Then they start engineering failures.  So far, President Obama always lands on his feet.  And there's still the 14 Amendment, which he can invoke the privilege of, so the Republicans in the House really can't win, except on one issue; Taxes.  All Taxes must start in the House.  Which is a fight for another day.

Republicans, YOU CAN'T WIN!!!  Stop being stupid, and hurting any chance you have in 2012, and get THE PEOPLES WORK DONE!  Breaking unions, is not in the public interest- cut it out!  Get the debt limit done, and start a jobs bill!  Or just be LOOSERS!  I SMELL LOOSERS!  There's loosers in the House!  Loosers in the House!

No comments:

Post a Comment