Saturday, July 2, 2011

Smoke and mirrors

We're all shocked that Bachmann's husband would be The Gay Curer. Are you kidding me, it is my option that guy is fruiter than kid's breakfast cereal. Clearly another one of those that hates himself for his sinful nature. But what does that have to do with anything? I wonder why anyone would focus in on him, when she's such a wingnut.

Bachmann came on the scene claiming that "Obama was Anti-American, and so was the Congress." Which I disagree with her about. Her and her party are only against 90% of us. How dare the mother fucking government ever find investment in good health, honorable and worthwhile? How dare you anti-Americans demand CLEAR AIR AND WATER! And how dare you want health care to fix you afterwards?

Still Bachmann is nothing. And I do mean nothing at all. She wants power, but is too stupid to ever get it, or know how to control it.

More importantly is the Anti-Americanism that is running ramped in the Republican party. Now, I don't think I've ever brought this up before? I could be wrong, but I really don't think so. Because it was meaningless rhetoric, until we got to the Debt Ceiling; Mitch McConnell has said, "It is the Republican party's soul goal to see to it that Barrack Obama is a one term president." Even to the point of crashing this country into a GREAT DEPRESSION? That man should be arrested and thrown in jail for the rest of his life for treason, along with anyone that would follow him.

Never have I seen a generation so out of control with selfishness and greed, and dogmatic partisanism. I know your better than this, but what's been sent to Washington is retarded.

The Republicans and congress had no problem at all raising the Debt Ceiling something like 37 times for 'W', but now have a problem doing it? This is the same as raising your Credit Line Limit, it has nothing to do with what you borrow, but how much is available to borrow. You need to stop being so cynical. We're all on the same side here, and crashing down is not the best way to bring things down. Just Republicans want to hurt poor people in the process for some unimaginable vulgar reason?

Do you realize that we live in peace in this country, because we create peace through the hope of prosperity, and through social programs (including public school) and taking care of one another. The darkest thing in my imagination is OUR need for FOOD BANKS!

As my brother rightfully says; "When the votes are taken away, the only other option is bullets."
I've never been more scared for my nation. Light that candle this weekend, and say a prayer to restore sanity.
_
Senators trying to be heard over the noise:



Yes, I heard Chuck say "very inefficiently", stop splitting hairs, you know what he really meant. Costs for Medicare have gone up about 400% since the 1970's. However, Health Care overhead for private insurance is up over 700%. We know he meant 'efficiently'!

No comments:

Post a Comment