Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Palin Tour

Who cares?
A: Mass Media.
Why?
A: Cause it beats doing REAL WORK of digging into and trying to understand issues.
Will she run?
A: Who cares?

Weiner's Wiener
He doesn't know if it's his wiener? ??? What about the underwear?
I don't really care if he did it or not, or if it is as he claims, a prank. But come clean, and own the situation. Frankly, I'm a highly sexually charged guy, but I really don't want any picture of my wiener. We have pretty faces for a reason, which is why the media is chasing a bus around, with a quitter inside.

So that's what Palin is up to!
She out to steal Romney's thunder, and clearly the Koch bros are paying her a lot for it too, to drive through killer tornadoes to do it! I don't know if that's greed, craziness, or both- but man, that is devotion! Didn't zackly work though, local news says; "Romney continued to call Obama a failure, while declaring that he's running for President." No mention of Palin at all. Nice try Kockys!

So now we know who's behind the big bus (what is with them and the buses?). I joking said; "I might have support Romney for a while!" Lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment