Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's a sad day in Dodger Town!

We know President Obama has not really quit smoking, because he's still as skinny as Gandhi. I'm currently reading Renegade, so his history is on my mind.

Today's LA Times features a Jones political cartoon, that has a Louisiana Judge saying; "I will not marry interracial couples because their children don't have good lives." You know what's in the next frame, don't you? (Hint: It's the subject of this posting). Hail to the Chief! Unless your Glen Beck, who seems to think he hates his mother and her parents, along with the rest of us?

I've been bad mouthing the Dodgers all day, it's my way of dealing with a big loss! Sure can't root for the Yankees, and the Angels just pick a horrible time to forget how to play this game. A-roid still looks juiced to me, which I'll bet they don't announce it until March of NEXT YEAR! After all the season tickets are sold for the NEW YANKEE STADIUM! Not that I'm jaded or anything? World Champion Cheats perhaps?

I'm mad about Dodgers organization, not the team per say. The SHOW is on the field, it's not the Stadium! Stop with the booming drums, flashing lights, fireworks, etc. The men on the field are the show! A point with the Laker organization understands. Laker Girls are pretty and fun, but they only support the show, they aren't THE SHOW! Let's never have a mascot, because that is loosing track of where the show is, too. Although, I do enjoy those wiener races in Milwaukee, but let's keep that quirky stuff Back East!

Basketball season is at the door, I can't wait!
Meanwhile, my money is always on the Kielbasa- Go to the poles!

No comments:

Post a Comment