Monday, April 13, 2009

Argh you scurvy dogs, we be gettin even

I did notice this morning, that both Lockheed Martian, and the Boeing company (didn't they merge?), seems to think I need to buy a half a billion dollar airplanes, to protect myself from threats like pirates, and insurgents? They might be a little disappointed to learn that I've only got like $28 in my checking account for the rest of the month, and that I'm not planning on buying a car or an attack aircraft, anytime this year at all, as tempting at the TV commercials are- Sorry!

Clearly, somebody doesn't seem to understand that the threats in the world, to the National Interests has in fact changed. Nice work guys, I do understand what your trying to do. But didn't you get the memo? We're out of money, in a recession, and helping asshole bankers mostly! You had better figure out how to make up for the change in plans from the private sector, and good luck with that- I'm not buying a car this year, and I'm sure as hell, not buying any advanced weapons systems either- though it would be rather cool conversation about the BBQ! I mean, what? Your going to take Aerospace away from California- YOU ALREADY DID!

This morning I'm ever so impressed with our Navy Seal Sharp Shooters. Good work! I can't even imagine how you made 3 shots like that at sea, into a cork bobbing around, and get the right outcome? Yet, we have our Captain back safe, and 3 less pirates in the world. And we and the French are shaking in our boots over threats of retaliation, aren't we? Everybody knows, you live by the sword, you die by it. Everybody except Somalian Warlords and Pirates! I do think it's time to take treats onto the mainland, where they start, and put an end to it. But what do I know, I'm just a soft squishy liberal, tree hugger?

Of coarse there are those idiots out there, that are willing to throw a tea bag at your ideas, guys! Funny, Mr Gates is a Republican, and a hold over the prior, as are all the things the tea baggers are protesting. It really reminds me of Bugs Bunny; “Would you like one lump or two, with your tea?” You know what coming, and yet... It's ageless, I still shoot milk out my nose just thinking about it! Just look at who your trying to persuade guys, with your slick TV commercials.

Let's see, a brand new Tesla sports car, or an advanced tactical fight aircraft? Oh yeah, I've got $28, and a $20 copay for oncology coming up, so I'm kinda tapped out for both, actually. Thanks, anyway!


One final thought this morning: Is it just me, or is Madonna stealing way too many babies lately? Hey Madonna, I hear there a woman with 8 news ones, that has 6 others, and lives in shoe, and doesn't have a clue what to do, right here at home! Oh wait, what am I thinking, we are talking domestic fruit aren't we, she doesn't adopt anything but exotic Africans.

No comments:

Post a Comment