Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tea Bag This...

Before this goofy protest started, what the Republicans and Librarians failed to tell you was; that 95% of all tax payers got a $1.5 Billion dollar tax cut from President Obama, just as promised. So then, let me get this right; Your against saving your own money? Or to reduce the deficit you would like to pay more right away, and just delay recovery for a few years? I suggest that maybe you should realize that Fox News, is only propaganda (from one party), and not really much news at all!

I starting to realize that my own snipe of the Great White Party is as cheap a shot as it was intended to be. I was wrong, because I have come to realize that you aren't! You evolved into being the Great Angry Party. Not about EVERYTHING, but rather about ANYTHING at all! There is no argument that can be made that pleases you, you are angry all the time. There is the elephant, and everything else is evil, and stupid! Still, 99% of your spokes persons are blond (hyperactive) women, but I see lately that now you like having a black face out front too, being just as illogical, and bubble headed in their arguments. Good for you, your moving up! But God Damn Affirmative Action, for wrecking out High School experience- right?

Maybe when it's EVERYTHING else that's wrong, it's not the everything else that wrong! Maybe it's just you? Would you like one lump or two, or maybe just bare knuckles?

It has been noted over all my laughter, and maybe inspite of it; That all these protests were in public parks that you think the government should not be supporting, with your tax dollars. lol!

But let's forget which party is to blame for a minute, for anything- they both are! Let's examine why I'm angry; The cost to states! Now, I realize that Huffington Post is way too liberal for many of you, but try realizing that this is not about blame, it's about moving forward, and finding real tax relief, just like these corporations have. There is a magic taboo phrase that cosses my mind; Like Unamerican Activities, that should be an outrage to you! Maybe you would like to know who dropped this tax burden on you (skip to appendix II), by shedding it from themselves? The IRS was given it's authority in order fight organized crime, I think this qualifies under RICO- I really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment