Thursday, April 2, 2009

What shuts me up?

What shuts me up? I'm sure there are plenty who want that secret. Here's a clue:

For those of you who don't know, this is what I did once upon many moons ago, when I was happy, and full of life. Before PC's drained my patience and soul out. And now, I've come full circle. I'm back were (maybe) I belong, just building clocks. Free of stress, at last! Just chipping up wood.

This is model 1, the Wine Cellar Clock. Man, I'm so rusty, and to see this close up, it shows too. But I've learned from building this one, and am ready to build a better one. It does need some redesign work. If that goes well with model 2, then you'll be able to buy them soon.

That's your glimpse at what shuts me up. I think they call it, a good days work?

Although these RC (Atomic) Clocks are about as infuriating as Microsoft Windows- no really, they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment