Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hint to the California Lottery

I'm not interested in being apart of a TV Game Show- Not even a little!

I'm only interested in quietly paying Windfall Profit Taxes. Which is something I've never had the opportunity to do.

I love the Lottery, I really do. It's the only voluntary tax program we have. And the only reason we give up our money, is the BIG FAT TAX RETURN, that we sure as hell don't deserve. I really don't care if you spend the profits on whores for lobbyists, honestly. As long as I get my rare big return. But there are others who do want it to go to a noble cause to profit from our sinful nature- Sorry about that.

My point is, more payouts, bigger payouts, gets my attention and interest back. TV GAMES SHOWS are trash, that nobody is interested in, except 10 year olds, who can't play. Make it easier to WIN!!!

Making money is hard. Particularly today. You are one of our best stimulus programs- get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment