Monday, January 19, 2009

Who you callin' old?

If only I had a ferry wand- oops, pardon me. Let me check, still have my testicles- ok! If only I had a Powerful Wizard Staff- there we go! Then the top of my wish list of change would be relabeling some things around here that we just can't fix. Are you listening Google?

First of all, we all know it's Blogger.com. Which is the brains behind blogspot.com. Ironically, dyslexia and typos can make that BlogStop.com- they do understand this don't they? Which some squatter is sitting on, too! I hate squatters, nearly as much as forum spammers! Point is that I'm not all that fond of them putting the label BLOG on everything here, it's just so amateurish. And there are a few things, I can't relabel. "Follow this Blog" for example.

My personal biggest annoyance with these labels is "older posts". Older only means, beyond 7 of the last page offered. Another thing is calling them posts, exclusively. I prefer "Articles". And I would prefer that it read "Next Page" and "Previous Page", and not "Older.." / "Newer.." posts. So when you reach the bottom of the article, or page, please do not be confused by these poorly phrased controls, and go ahead and click that "Older Posts" link, please! It might not be older at all, other than by minutes of when it was first started. And once I do edit after posting (a feature we dyslexics like), older might not be true at all.

Oh great, now I'm a spammer, because of using All Posters to illustrate my messages? Even though I see All Posters in the Google Ads? I guess that trying to recoup your the losses of your time investment, is now spam? I'm not paid to post any ads. My ads are for things I really believe in. But clearly some don't see it that way? I can strip them off. It will be boring, but it can be done. Oh well, I guess it's back to paid Hosting then for this, pity. I thought I was sharing important information with others, here- maybe not?

NOW I NEED MY READERS TO KNOW, THAT ADS PLANTED BY GOOGLE DON'T IN ANY WAY, HAVE MY ENDORSEMENT AS A GOOD PRODUCT OR SERVICE! (They are all from Google now!) I highly recommend that you check them out with Better Business Bureau bbb.org before clicking on them. For example: I trust NO DIET CLAIMS, myself, or Christian Spammer offers(?)

Be glad I don't have that wizard staff now, worty old toad-cicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment