Thursday, January 22, 2009

You should be spammed!

What the ____ are you saying, there Smiley? Have you totally lost your mind?

This is one of those issues, that I'm going to sound like one of those crackpot ultra-pro business, conservatives on. But it's true: You should be spammed! There is good spam and bad.

Yeah, I hate as much as anybody else, all the offers for boner pills and adult websites- I really do. Have some decency. And there are no uncles in my family that have nickle to there name, to draw me into the Nigerian scam, either! And I'm way to cynical to save the puppies, in the newest versions.

But legitimate businesses do have the right, and even the good sense, to advertise offers to you. Your spam box is an eater of good information, and once in a lifetime deals, that you just might need, or wish you had seen before... They have a RIGHT to offer your goods and services.

I have no problem with short spam. The daily guys get under my skin a bit, but the weekly ones, less so. I sure don't want someone emailing catalogs out, and some fool would. But quick links, with just a single small picture, I have no problem with. Are we so fat and out of shape now, that we can't press the delete button, for ourselves? It just doesn't make since to me? There are deals being made, that you'll never get to know about with phony chip on your shoulder about spam, in your sacred emails. Most companies these days, link it to a loyalty card, to send you important News tidbits- it's still spam!

The Spam company will assure you, that it's product is both good and nutritious, in spite of all the jokes. You should be spammed, particularly by canned meat!

To Office Depot: 5% off anything but Tech, and HP Ink? Doesn't even pay my sales tax. It's not worth all the messages, and coupons your sending me- Get a clue! It seems to me that your spending a lot of money to do very little for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment