Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jackhammering my thoughts

I think the house right next door, is being flipped.
There has been a work crew there for two days, working until sunset each day. They were freezing this morning, and they got organized- I could tell. And today I'm hearing this jackhammer going, and going, and going. Makes my arms itch to even think about it. The house is on a slab, and has a crack from one side to the other, which maybe they are fixing? But after this many hours, the rat-it-tat-tat sound, has become a sound more similar to a super long fart to my brain! And you may have thought that rat-it-tat-tat was annoying? Try a six hour long fart!

I will actually be surprised if anyone moves in. Running Springs is a nice little town, but it's 19 miles away from civilization. Property values might seem like a bargain way out here in the woods, but there is a lack of jobs, that makes a rough area to live, even rougher. Which suppresses the values. If someone is flipping, good damn luck! That house is a money pit, if ever I've seen one- which is why I wrote it off, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment