Thursday, January 15, 2009

They must be kidding?

Kodak seems to think, I haven't made a sale for them in a WHOLE YEAR!?!
They do know the year is only 15 days old, don't they?
I don't think I've ever made a sale for the Kodak Gallery?

This is normal, by the way. People getting FREE advertising, seem to think it's perfectly alright to spur you, every once in a while. Or even threaten to fire you!?! Like that's going make you find my website any faster, or buy more product because of it?

Welcome to the fun and ungrateful world of Affiliate Marketing!

Why, if I'm angry with them, would I place this ad? There is a separate issue here, from general bad behavior, which is common by the way. They have really nice stuff to offer! It's just a pity, they can't figure out that they should be competing with Cafe' Press, and Zazzle, and change their business model, rather than change their name to Kodak Easyshare Gallery. I don't know HOW adding the word Easyshare is going to increase their business? It would implies to me, less openness to competitors cameras- so I think it's a HUGE mistake. Same as threating me, and expecting me to keep mouth shut about it.

Well, I guess I'm not allowed to save you money at the Kodak Gallery, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment