Monday, January 12, 2009

Outrage & Disappointment (what's new)

Justice pinup deleted
Madoff proves, every single day, that Justice is anything but blind. A poor man with half the offense is would be already tried, and in jail. While Berny lives in luxury in his own home, hiding assets, and continuing his crime spree, apparently?

My anger here, is that this is everything a Democrat fears about the insanity of greed, overcoming justice, is showing up in our lifetime. You guys think that DEREGULATION is a good thing, because it get the government out of your life- HA! It doesn't make government smaller and more efficient at all. It only makes it incompetent, and anemic. Tax cuts for the rich, didn't make them go into a great shopping spree on Main Street. Rather it went into socks and schemes, which included outsourcing our jobs to India, Russia, and China, so they could increase profits for top level management mostly. Forgetting a simple fact, that in a CONSUMER DRIVEN economy, requires a strong and healthy MIDDLE CLASS!

Madoff belongs in the lowest pit of hell. Which he will not go to, because he doesn't believe in one! ;)

What I want from the election of Mr Obama, is the restoration of the integrity of government, on all levels. And that's NOW a very tall order. Maybe even too tall for ANY human being to overcome? Particularly with Justices like this, that just don't get it!

My one wish, is that tattooed men, in bright orange jump suits, were microwaving his dinners at the very least, in his Manhattan Penthouse. But that too, is just a pipe dream.

I've lost nothing to Berny Madoff, but faith in our justice system.

Oh yeah, that guy in India that took my job away. He's turning out to be as big a crook as Madoff. Isn't that just great? For those of you who need a clue; that was Sarcasm! This guy being a crook has nothing to do with the damage he did to my career, and this economy.

Here is my simple prayer for the new year; May we all find the justice, we deserve. Amen!

***To you Bushites, I had no idea the President was going to get so defensive about integrity issue, on the same day that I wrote this. Sometimes, I think they're reading my blog- yeah right! What next, wire tap my phone? Anyone who's ever had to call me, knows that's stupid idea, all you hear is the answering machine, over and over and over. Not a big fan of the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment